This is the best spinach artichoke dip recipe. It is a warm cheesy appetizer that is the most requested dish from my family and friends. I love it because it is quick, easy and can be made in the oven or slow cooker.
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (8-10 oz.)*
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts (14 oz.)
- 1 package plain cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 jar Alfredo pasta sauce (14 oz. or 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thaw spinach according to package instructions. Drain the liquid from the artichokes hearts and chop them. The size is up to you. I normally chop my artichokes into pieces the size of a dime.
2. Mix: Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Bake: Put mixture into an oven-safe dish**. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Slow Cook: Put the mixture into a medium slow cooker. Cook for 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low. Stir every 30-60 minutes.
4. Enjoy: Serve immediately with bread, tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping!
*Can use fresh spinach if preferred.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 1133
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 19
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip, appetizer