This blender hollandaise recipe is super easy only needing four ingredients and a few minutes to make. Pour this golden deliciousness on everything from eggs to veggies to fish.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- Blend: Put egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and Dijon mustard in blender. Blend for 10 seconds or until well combined.
- Heat Butter: Microwave the butter for 20 second intervals until completely melted but not boiling over. Let cool for 60 seconds and then immediately continue to step 3.
- Add Butter: Turn on the blender to low/medium speed. While the blender is still running, slowly pour the butter into the blender in a thin stream. Once all butter is added, continue blending for 5 seconds. It should be a thick cream consistency. Add additional lemon juice, salt or Dijon to taste. Serve immediately!
If the butter is too hot, it will scramble the eggs or cause the sauce to separate. Make sure to let it cool for a minute or so after microwaving.
The volume of this recipe is relatively small. A large blender may not be able to sufficiently blend small amounts of ingredients. Either use a small to medium sized blender or double the recipe is using a large blender.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 108
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 4
Keywords: blender hollandaise, hollandaise sauce