Easy Tart Crust
Want to forgo the store bought pie/tart crust and make your own? Try this easy and fast recipe!
Time Required: 20 minutes Level: Easy
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until a ball forms.
- Transfer the dough into a tart pan. Press the dough into the bottom of the tart pan and up the sides.
- Trim and excess dough from the edge of the tart pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake the pie crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
NOTE: This pie crust is for savory dishes. To sweeten it up for desserts, simply increase the sugar to 3 tablespoons.