This taco bake is easy and versatile. Make it ahead of time and just pop it in the oven right before show time! Also, the leftovers are just as tasty as when the bake is fresh out of the oven.
This taco bake can be used as a dip or appetizer. Just add tortilla chips or veggies like bell peppers, carrots and celery for dippers. Use the taco bake as the filling in tacos and top with fresh veggies like tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce and avocado. Another tasty option is to use the taco bake on nachos with other fresh toppings!
Make Ahead Taco Bake
Use it for tacos, nachos, or as a dip!
- 16 oz can corn
- 16 oz can black beans
- 2 zucchini
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning (store bought or homemade)*
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Drain and rinse the corn and black beans. Cut the zucchini into half inch pieces.
- Combine: Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake: Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Enjoy: Use the taco bake as the filling in tacos, on nachos or as a dip/appetizer!
*You can either purchase taco seasoning from your local grocery or make your own at home in 5 minutes with this easy recipe!