This is a one-pot vegetarian recipe loaded with veggies and packed with flavor. The creamy rich coconut milk combined with the red curry paste make one delicious sauce.
- 1 package extra firm tofu (12 oz.)
- 4 large carrots (about 2 cups chopped)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1/4 head red cabbage (about 2 cups thinly sliced)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Prep Ingredients: Cut tofu into medium cubes about the size of a marble. Place cubes between a few sheets of paper towels to absorb any excess liquid. Cut carrots into small cubes (roughly the size of a dime). Thinly slice cabbage. Roughly chop cilantro. Cut the lime into wedges.
- Cook Tofu: Coat the bottom of a large deep pan with the olive oil. Over medium/high to high heat cook the tofu for 6-8 minutes or until slightly golden. Stir/flip the cubes every minute or so.
- Add Ingredients & Stir: Add coconut milk, curry paste, snap peas & carrots. Stir until combined. NOTE: Don’t be alarmed if the coconut milk appears separated or chunky right out of the can. That is normal! It will smooth out once you stir it.
- Boil & Simmer: Bring the mixture to a boil (a lot of rapid bubbles) and then reduce to a simmer (some slower bubbles). Let is simmer for 5-8 minutes or until carrots are cooked through and sauce as thickened slightly. Stir occasionally.
- Soy Sauce: Once done cooking, stir in the soy sauce.
- Garnish and Serve: Serve with rice and top with red cabbage, cilantro and lime wedges/a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 460
- Fat: 25
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Protein: 14
Keywords: coconut curry tofu and veggies