These healthy air fryer buffalo wings are incredibly crispy and so easy to make. This recipe is only four ingredients!
For the Chicken Wings:
- 2-3 lbs. of chicken wingettes*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For the Buffalo Sauce:
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat Air Fryer: Make sure the air fryer is preheated at 390 degrees for at least 3 minutes prior to cooking the wings. This ensures maximum crispiness!
- Prep Wings: Lay the wings out on paper towels and pat them dry. The drier the wings, the crispier they’ll be! Put the wings in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the salt over the wings and add the olive oil. Using your hands, toss the wings until they’re coated with the olive oil.
- Air Fry: Air fry the wings at 390 degrees for 24-26 minutes flipping the wings halfway through.
- Make Sauce: While the wings are cooking, in a small bowl whisk together the buffalo sauce and plain Greek yogurt. That’s it!
- Toss is Sauce: Once the wings are done cooking, put them in a medium bowl** and toss them in the sauce until coated.
- Enjoy!: Serve with healthy homemade ranch and enjoy!
*Wings are the entire chicken wing. Wingettes are chicken wings cut into individual pieces/drummies. Aim to buy wingettes at the store unless you are comfortable cutting full chicken wings into pieces.
**If you reusing the same bowl from step 2 in step 5, make sure it is clean to avoid cross contamination.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 459
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Cholesterol: 14
Keywords: air fryer wings