This healthy ranch dressing recipe is made with Greek yogurt and only takes five minutes to throw together!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives chopped (1 tsp. dried)**
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill chopped (1 tsp. dried)**
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped (1 tsp. dried)**
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2–4 Tbsp. milk (more or less depending in desired thickness)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Mince the fresh herbs. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge until needed!
*Recommend full-fat/ whole milk plain Greek yogurt.
** Use fresh or dried herbs (1/4 cup fresh leaves = 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped = 1 tsp. dried).
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Assembly
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Calories: 22
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 162
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: healthy ranch dressing