This Whole Roasted Cauliflower is a no mess, no fuss recipe that is delicious, healthy and guaranteed to impress!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1-2 tsp. fresh herbs chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat: Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Prep Ingredients: Remove the leaves from the base of the cauliflower. Using a knife, carefully remove the stem. Be sure to keep the head intact (see instructional image below). Chop fresh herbs (optional ingredient).
- Coat & Cover: Coat the cauliflower with the olive oil and season with the salt. Place the cauliflower on a sheet pan, pie pan or cast iron skillet and cover with tinfoil.
- Roast: Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the tinfoil and cook for an additional 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Butter & Serve: Immediately before serving, melt butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and pour it over the top of the cauliflower. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired (optional step).
- Serving Size: 1/4 head of cauliflower
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 336
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Whole Roasted Cauliflower