Want to forgo the store bought pie/tart crust and make your own? Try this easy and fast recipe!
Easy Tart Crust
This easy tart crust recipe is simple yet buttery and delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until a ball forms.
- Transfer the dough into a tart pan. Press the dough into the bottom of the tart pan and up the sides.
- Trim and excess dough from the edge of the tart pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake the pie crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This pie crust is for savory dishes. To sweeten it up for desserts, simply increase the sugar to 3 tablespoons.
Serving: 1crust | Calories: 1686.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 152.5g | Protein: 20.3g | Fat: 110.8g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 1181.6mg | Fiber: 5.1g | Sugar: 10g
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know what you think! Rate this recipe and leave a comment below.