These frozen coconut mango popsicles are mildly sweet, slightly tangy from the mango and have a hint of zest from the lime. Oh and that delicious coconut flavor makes me feel like I’m sitting on a sandy beach somewhere. A sprinkle of raw coconut over the top adds a slight crunchy texture. My favorite part is that they don’t have that over the top artificial flavor that most other store bought popsicles have. The natural sweetness and flavors are on point.
Make a Big Batch and Enjoy All Summer Long: Homemade popsicles are so darn easy to make. I usually like to make a big batch of a bunch of different kinds of popsicles and then have them ready to rock and roll in my freezer so I can grab one whenever I get a craving for a cold treat.
Use Silicone Popsicle Molds: Silicone popsicle molds are flexible which makes them really easy to pop the popsicles out of the mold without breaking them. Silicone popsicle molds are also really easy to clean!
Don’t Let Fruit Go to Waste: Making homemade popsicles is a great way to use up leftover fruit and make a healthier dessert. I’ve posted other recipes such as Raspberry Lime Popsicles which are super tangy (one of my personal favorites) and Strawberry Banana Popsicles which are on the creamier side. Below are a few other fun recipes I use when I have leftover fruit I need to use up!
Other Treats with Fruit
These Coconut Mango Popsicles are the perfect sweet and creamy frozen treat!
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cups canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Blend: Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour and Freeze: Pour the mixture into popsicles molds and freeze for at least 6 hours. Keep in freezer until ready to enjoy!
- Garnish (optional step): Once the popsicles are frozen, breifly run them under cold water just to wet the surface. Then sprinkle with shredded coconut and return them to the freezer until ready to enjoy!