For Day 4 of Toast Week we have this Raspberry Cream Cheese Toast. It is the 4 ingredient, 5 minute breakfast recipe you’ve been waiting for.
The toast is tart, creamy, sweet, fresh and crunchy all at the same time! This is one delicious, healthy and FAST breakfast idea you should definitely try.
Other Toast Week Recipes
- Everything Bagel Avocado Toast
- Peanut Butter Blueberry Toast
- Dried Apricot Pistachio Toast
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Toast
About This Recipe
This is the most flexible recipe of Toast Week which is a big reason why it made the cut!
The grocery store out of raspberries? No problem. Switch out raspberries for blackberries, strawberries or if you’re feeling really wild, peaches.
Same goes for the pecans. If you don’t have any, use whatever nut you have on hand for that delicious crunch!
How to Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Toast
Raspberry Cream Cheese Toast
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. pecans, chopped
- Assemble: Spread cream cheese on toasted bread. Top with raspberries and pecans. Enjoy!