With summer time in full swing, I can’t help but share my obsession with homemade popsicles. The flavor options for homemade popsicles are endless. Checkout some of my other popsicle recipes for inspiration. These popsicles are raspberry lime and so far have been my favorite this year! They are definitely on the tangy side with the perfect amount of sweetness.
Other Sweet Treats!
- Coconut Mango Popsicles
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Bites
- Strawberry Banana Popsicles
- Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
Raspberry Lime Popsicles
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Blend: Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Freeze: Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert popsicle sticks (see note 1). Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy! Put extra popsicles in baggies or containers and keep them in the freezer for later!