These healthy no-bake Chocolate Coconut Almond Bites are addictingly good. I swoon over these tasty little guys. They are chewy and chocolatey with a nutty crunch and obviously delicious coconut. THEY ARE SO GOOD! One of my favorite treats of all time!
5 Ingredients – Only 5 ingredients are needed to make these heavenly chocolate coconut bites. Even better, these are all pantry ingredients! No need to run to the grocery store for anything fresh or any special ingredients. All you need is shredded coconut, coconut oil, honey, chocolate chips and almonds.
No-Bake – No-bake desserts are some of my favorite simply because they’re easy! Just pop these bad boys in the freezer for 15 minutes so they set and they’re ready to rock and roll.
Healthy Ingredients – These delicious treats use simple and healthy ingredients. They are naturally sweetened with honey, held together with coconut oil and topped with raw almonds for crunch.
Freezer Friendly – Make a big batch of these and keep them in a baggie I the freezer for whenever your little heart desires. Just five minutes or so at room temperature and these chocolate coconut almond bites are ready to eat! Mini Cheesecakes and Coconut Mango Popsicles are a couple of my other freezer friendly dessert favorites.
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Almond Bites (1 min)
Chocolate Coconut Almond Bites
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups shredded coconut*
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- Melt 1/2 cup of coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add shredded coconut and honey. Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Line a mini cupcake pan** with mini baking cups. Spoon the coconut mixture evenly into each liner. Firmly press the coconut mixture into the bottom of the liners.
- Put chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil in a microwave safe dish or measuring cup. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Evenly pour the melted chocolate over the coconut layer.
- While the chocolate layer is still melted, top with the chopped almonds. Then put the mini cupcake pan in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy!