This make-ahead blueberry chia seed breakfast pudding isn’t only easy and delicious but also packed with protein to that will keep you fuller longer.
- Keeps You Full: Chia seeds, Greek yogurt, peanut butter and protein powder make this breakfast high in protein which keeps you fuller longer.
- Keeps You Regular: Between the fiber in chia seeds and probiotics in Greek yogurt, this recipe helps promote healthy and efficient digestion. In other words, if you’re looking to keep your poops regular and your body functioning at its best, this recipe is for you.
- Keeps You On Schedule: This recipe is perfect for meal prep and busy mornings. It takes 5 minutes to make and keeps in the fridge all week long. I like to dish out this breakfast pudding into individual containers. So, all I have to do is grab one when I’m running out the door in the morning.
- Protein Powder: This recipe uses protein powder. Lately, I’ve been using Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Collagen Protein Powder. Personally, it has done great things for my digestion! If you’re looking for a protein and/or collagen supplement, I recommend giving this one a try.
- Meal Prep Storage: I got rid of all my Tupperware a couple years ago and now I solely use deli containers for all my food storage. It has been life-changing in ways I never though a deli container could (haha I’m actually not kidding)! They are durable, stackable, BPA-free and affordable. They’re also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. There are several sizes to choose from and regardless of size they all have the same tops. So, you will never have to spend your precious time and patience rummaging through your tupperware drawer trying to find a matching lid. They make it so easy to organize and see what you have.
Other Make-Ahead Breakfast Options
This Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding and Make-Ahead Apple Raisin Oatmeal are two of my favorite make-ahead breakfast recipes. The breakfast pudding take 5 minutes to put together, tastes amazing with blueberries and is loaded with protein (the recipe calls for chocolate protein powder). The oatmeal is a personal favorite of mine. Sometimes it is nice to have a warm healthy breakfast that only requires you to warm it up in the microwave! Lastly, my post about how to make hard-boiled eggs in the oven is one of my most popular posts of all time. So, I figured you might enjoy it too!
How We Make Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding
Make-Ahead Blueberry Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder*
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, or preferred type of milk
- 1-2 cups blueberries
- Warm Peanut Butter: Microwave the peanut butter for 30-45 seconds to make it easier to combine with the other ingredients.
- Combine: In a medium to large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients except for the blueberries until they're well combined. The mixture should be a thin soup-like consistency.
- Refrigerate: Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight. This is when the mixture thickens and becomes a pudding-like consistency.
- Enjoy: Stir the pudding. Top each serving with 1/4-1/2 cup of blueberries and enjoy!