A sweet and creamy frozen dessert that will keep you cool this summer and satisfy your sweet tooth.
I've been going popsicle crazy this summer! I've posted other recipes such as Raspberry Lime Popsicles which are super tangy (one of my personal favs) and Strawberry Banana Popsicles which are on the creamier side. Making homemade popsicles is a great way to use up leftover fruits to make a healthy dessert that is truly guilt-free. I LOVE homemade popsicles because they don't have that over the top artificial flavor that most other store bought popsicles have. The natural sweetness and flavors are ON POINT.
These frozen coconut mango beauties are slightly tangy from the mango with a hint of lime citrus. Oh and that delicious coconut flavor makes me feel like I'm sitting on a sandy beach somewhere. A sprinkle of raw coconut over the top adds a slight crunchy texture that is AWESOME.
Homemade popsicles are so darn easy to make. I usually like to make a big batch of a bunch of different kinds of popsicles and then have them ready to rock and roll in my freezer so I can grab one whenever I get a craving for a cold treat. My favorite popsicle mold is this silicone one I found on amazon. The flexible mold makes it really easy to pop the popsicles out of the mold without breaking them. It is also really easy to clean!
Coconut Mango Popsicles
The perfect sweet and creamy frozen treat!
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cups canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Blend: Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour and Freeze: Pour the mixture into popsicles molds and freeze for at least 6 hours. Keep in freezer until ready to enjoy!
- Garnish (optional step): Once the popsicles are frozen, breifly run them under cold water just to wet the surface. Then sprinkle with shredded coconut and return them to the freezer until ready to enjoy!